1. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Open to legal residents of Australia 16 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in Australia. The Promoter of this Promotion is Commercial Radio Australia Limited (“Promoter”).
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion (“Promotion”) begins on 00:00:01 a.m. AEST on 14 March 2017 and ends on 11:59:59 p.m. AEST on 6 April 2017.
3. TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, you must complete and submit the survey and provide the required contact information. You can access the survey on the website of a participating member radio station. The answers to the survey questions will be used to help us understand industry needs. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. AEST on 6 April 2017. A completed and submitted survey will enter you into the Promotion. The random prize drawing will be at 9.30am on 12 April 2017. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure. Multiple submissions by the same entrant will not be accepted, or if accepted, may result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one entry by any other method will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4. CONDITIONS: The Promoter is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed promotion entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Promotion.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or determine an alternate method of awarding the prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any changes will become effective upon reposting. By taking part in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Promoter and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding. Any change or modification or suspension of the Promotion is subject to approval from the ACT body responsible for issuing the permit for the Promotion.
5. PRIZES: A total of one (1) prize will be given away. One (1) prize with a total value of $500 in the form of a Visa Pre-Paid Debit Card will be awarded. The Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. The Winner will be notified by written means including email. The Winner is required to respond by email or return the phone call within three (3) months of notification date. If the potential winner does not respond within the required time, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. All potential winners may be subject to verification of eligibility. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. The Promoter is not responsible for damage to or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Limit of one (1) prize. The draw will take place at the premises of the Promoter, located at Level 5, 88 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to the relevant State and Territory regulations. The Prize will be distributed in four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Winner has been verified (if required at the Promoter’s discretion).
6. A redraw for any unclaimed prizes will be held at the premises of the Promoter at 9.00am on 12 July 2017 which is 3 months following the date of the main draw, and all winners will be notified by written means including email.
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of all participating member radio stations as well as employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All Commonwealth and State laws and regulations apply. Entry into this Promotion constitutes permission by the Winner to the Promoter and their member radio stations to use winners name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, or consultation with the winner unless prohibited by law. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to relevant State and Territory regulations. Entrant recognizes and agrees that survey information may be made available to the Promoter and participating member radio stations. Entrants, by participating in this Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, its member radio stations, employees, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates and independent contractors from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this Promotion.
8. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a state court in the state of New South Wales; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal expenses and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim incidental, consequential and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the New South Wales.
9. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize winner will be published on www.commercialradio.com.au.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
10.1 The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
10.3 The Promoter collects personal information from winners in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
10.4 The Promoter may, disclose personal information (obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, Presslaff, serviced providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities as required to fulfil the prize.
11. The Promotion is subject to any written directives from relevant State or Territory bodies, provided that such directives are authorised under State or Territory Law.
12. PROMOTER: Commercial Radio Australia Limited, ABN 52 059 731 467 Level 5, 88 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills. NSW. 2010.
Licence Number: LTPS/17/12111